Carol Schultz is the founder and CEO of Vertical Elevation. Enterprise Radio welcomes Carol Schultz. Vertical Elevation provides talent advisory and leadership advice. She’s the author of the new book Powered By People: How Talent-Centric Organizations Master Recruitment, Retention, and Revenue (and How to Build One).
Enterprise Radio’s latest episode is in association with Author Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Carol Schultz discuss the following:
- Was there anything that inspired you to create this book?
- Many leadership coaches can assist in team development as well as talent consultants. Why is what you’re suggesting better?
- The process for calculating TCOs was not easy.
- Some controversial issues are addressed in your book. Your belief is that talent shouldn’t report directly to HR. Why should talent report to HR?
- Do you worry about the controversy?
- How do you motivate your clients?
Carol SchultzVertical Elevation’s CEO and founder, Lisa is an expert in leadership and talent equity. Recognized for her proficiency in corporate leadership, she’s spent three decades helping executives gain clarity in their careers, make bold leadership moves, and create cultures of performance. Schultz and her team have helped hundreds of companies—from seed stage pre-initial public offerings to publicly traded companies—transform their organizations and create sustainable, talent-centric cultures that run at maximum efficiency. She’s the host of the popular podcast Genuinely Successful and author of the new book Powered By People: How Talent-Centric Organizations Master Recruitment, Retention, and Revenue (and How to Build One) (June 7, 2022).
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:The 7 Covenant Principles: How to Build Great Relationships
The post What Can Companies Do to Survive the Forever Resignation? Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN – Tips from a Talent Strategy Expert