Nneoma Njoku is the General Manager at Labrador (U.S.A), which joins Enterprise Radio as a global communications company that specializes in corporate disclosure documents.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Nneoma E. Njoku discuss the following:
- Tell me about Labrador.
- Are there any top trends in corporate disclosure for companies?
- Companies should embrace ESG even if ESG is not required at the moment.
- Which are the most significant problems companies face in relation to ESG or ESG reporting?
- What are your methods of advising them?
- How can companies prepare to make these disclosures?
Nneoma NjokuLabrador (U.S.), an independently managed global communications agency that specialises in corporate disclosure papers, has him as the general manager. Labrador is a trusted global communication firm, helping hundreds of businesses to overcome the gaps between compliance and communication. Labrador also publishes reader-centric documents which encourage shareholder trust and strengthen investment decisions. Njoku is the general manager and oversees all aspects of strategy, sales, and operations within the U.S.
Social Media Links:
Nneoma Njoku Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/nneomaenjoku
Labrador Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/company/labrador-us
Labrador Twitter: https://twitter.com/USLabrador
These were also popular: ImpactWayv – The New Digital Marketplace for Social Impact and Sustainability
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.