Bhagyesh Patel, the Founder and Proprietor of Eggholic, an Indian restaurant specializing in Indian-style egg dishes joins Enterprise Radio. Eggholic launched in 2018 in Chicago, Illinois and has been increasing ever since!
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in affiliation with the Franchising Channel.
Hear to host Eric Dye & visitor Bhagyesh Patel talk about the next:
- What made you suppose to create a meals franchise that’s geared round Indian avenue meals?
- When do you know you needed to develop into a meals entrepreneur?
- What do you suppose units your Indian delicacies aside from some other franchises?
- What’s your favourite dish in your menu and why?
- What number of franchises do you at present have for Eggholic and what are your plans for the following 12 months?
Bhagyesh Patel is the Founder and Proprietor of Eggholic, an Indian restaurant specializing in Indian-style egg dishes. Eggholic launched in 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. At the moment, they function a wide range of egg-based appetizers, rice, curries, sandwiches, and avenue meals. Moreover, their menu contains a big collection of vegetarian choices as effectively.
Eggholic at present has places in Schaumber and Chicago, IL, Dublin, OH, and shortly Dallas, TX. Bhagyesh Patel has greater than a decade of expertise working within the hospitality and restaurant business.
Web site: https://TheEggholic.com
Social Media Hyperlinks:
Folks additionally listened to this: A Signature Occasion for First Responders
The publish Budding Franchise Entrepreneur Brining Indian Avenue Meals to the U.S. appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Community – EPN.