Stan Bernard, president of Bernard Associates, LLC, and the inventor of The Transcender System, was Stan Bernard. and the author of his new book “Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game”joins Enterprise Radio.
Enterprise Radio’s episode with Author Channel is available.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guests Stan Bernard discuss the following:
- The title of your book, Brands Don’t Win, is definitely contrarian and seems to go against what we all believe about branding. Why don’t brands win?
- The book explains the Transcender System – a unique, three-step system that you’ve developed. It can transform any brand and organization. Can you tell us more?
- Could you please give some concrete examples of businesses that have successfully used the Transcender System?
- In the book you draw parallels between branding and politics – and political campaigns. Can you please explain?
- The Transcender System is a marketing strategy, or an initiative that affects all employees. It can be used by brands and companies in all markets.
- Which direction will branding take in 2022, and what are your thoughts? Are there any emerging trends that you think brands should start to plan for?
Stan Bernard, MD, MBA is an internationally-recognized, award-winning global competition consultant, keynote speaker, and published author. Bernard Associates, LLC President and creator of The Transcender System, he is also the founder of Bernard Associates, LLC. Former Senior Fellow of The Wharton School of Business. Dr. Bernard is a former consultant to leading companies around the globe for almost four decades. He has worked with over 150 companies on six continents.
Over 15,000 professionals have participated in his firm’s competitive simulations (“business war games”), Transcender System training workshops, Transcender System seminars, and speaking engagements.
This was also heard by many:What we can learn from the 200-years of booms, busts and growth in the U.S. economy
The post Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.