Mary Smith, the co-author of The I in Team Series, which includes the newest release Individual Advantages: Be the “I” in Team joins Enterprise Radio. Mary is an associate advisor at IA Business Advisors. She has extensive experience in leadership and organizational culture.
Enterprise Radio’s episode with Author Channel is available.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guests Mary Smith discuss the following:
- Is your ultimate goal for The I In Team Series?
- What are individual advantages?
- What can you do to spread positive influences?
- Is it possible for others to have a positive impact?
- How do you make a leader great?
- How will leadership change in the future?
- What makes happiness such a bad thing?
Mary Smith has a bachelor’s in English literature and minored in psychology. She is currently working towards her master’s in organizational leadership. Her specialties include leadership development and organizational cultures. She has a passion to help leaders achieve their best selves, which will result in empowering teams. She co-authored The I in Team series with her father to help leaders better understand their influence, having released Individual Advantages: Be the “I” in Team in early 2021.
Website: www.iabusinessadvisors.com | www.theiinteamseries.com
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:The Secrets of Professional Builders: Russ and Sky Stephens
The post Become the Missing “I” in Team appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.