Bob Nelson, PhD, the President of Nelson Motivation Inc., the world’s leading authority on employee recognition and engagement joins Enterprise Radio. “Dr. Bob,” has authored over 30 books on employee motivation and engagement, which have collectively sold over 5 million copies, in more than 30 languages. He is co-author of the new book Work Made Fun Gets Done! Easy Ways to Boost Energy, Morale, and Results.
Enterprise Radio’s latest episode is produced in partnership with Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bob Nelson, PhD discuss the following:
- Many businesses are desperate to “get back to business.” But you say the best way to do so is to have more fun. That’s surprising advice. Let us know more.
- What’s fueled this shift in employee expectations?
- You have hundreds of suggestions to make work more enjoyable for very little cost in your book. These are just a few of the examples.
- What can employees do if the boss isn’t on board? What are some ways that work can be more satisfying?
- As much as having fun sounds like something everyone would enjoy, you stress that there are several “do’s and don’ts” for having fun at work. Which are they?
- What’s the one piece of advice you hope readers take from your book?
Bob Nelson, PH.D., the president of Nelson Motivation Inc., is the world’s leading authority on employee recognition and engagement. He’s worked with 80% of Fortune 500 companies, is a Senior Fellow for the Conference Board, a top thought leader for the Best Practice Institute, and was named a top-five management guru by Global Gurus.
Fondly known as “Dr. Bob,” he has authored over 30 books on employee motivation and engagement, which have collectively sold over 5 million copies and been translated into more than 30 languages. He is co-author of the new book Work Made Fun Gets Done! Easy Ways to Boost Energy, Morale, and Results.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Tips for Executives to Attract, Motivate and Keep Employees Engaged
The post As Workers Return to the Office, Leaders Need to Make FUN a Priority appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.