Penelope Przekop, the Founder and CEO of PDC Pharma Strategy, serves as the Chief Compliance Officer for Engrail Therapeutics and the author of 5 Star Career joins Enterprise Radio.
Enterprise Radio’s latest episode is in association with Author Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Penelope Przekop discuss the following:
- What is the purpose of most career paths? How can you improve your product creation process to make it a more efficient one by learning how to integrate all parts into a single, cohesive whole.
- Now we all are both the customer who wants a quality career and the only person with the power to manufacture it, how can we maximize that customer-manufacturer relationship?
- What is a high-quality career?
- Is data driven decision-making critical to a successful career? How can one prevent impulsive decisions, stay honest, and use the data that they have to make better choices?
- What can you do to strategize and create a plan of action that will achieve your goal?
- What is the 100 percent responsibility for our career and personal quality? How do we each choose continual improvement over constant movement plus more?
Penelope Przekop works as a writer, consultant, and expert in corporate quality management. Throughout her 30+ year career, she has worked with numerous Fortune 100 pharma companies, including Pfizer, Merck, Lilly, and Glaxo Smith Kline, and held leadership positions at Novartis, Covance, Wyeth, and Johnson & Johnson. PDC Pharma Strategy is her company’s founder, and she also serves as Engrail Therapeutics Chief Compliance Officer. Her books include Six Sigma: Business Excellence (McGraw-Hill) and four novels: I Love You, Aberrations, CenterpiecesPlease see the following: Dust. Przekop holds a BSc in Biology and a MSc in Quality Systems Engineering both from Louisiana State University. She is a graduate of the Smith College Program for Women’s Leadership And the Rutgers University Senior Leadership Program for Professional Women. In 2018, Przekop and her older daughter founded Bra in a Box, which has been featured in Real Simple and New York Magazine. Her husband of thirty years, she lives in Philadelphia. Her new book is 5 Star Career.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:Rethinking Consumer Appeal Using Cognitive Science
The post A 5 Star Career with Penelope Przekop appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.