Enterprise Radio is co-authored by Cathy Wasserman, whose approach blends more than 30 years of experience as a leader and career coach with important influences from positive psychology.
Enterprise Radio’s episode with Author Channel is available.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Cathy Wasserman discuss the following:
- What makes your book so crucial now with COVID? How can it help individuals with unique challenges and opportunities?
- What’s the most important thing people get wrong about the job search?
- Which are your main points? Your book is different than other job search books.
- What is the importance of mindset in job searching? What makes it so crucial for job hunters to understand their feelings and meet their needs?
- With this book, who do you want to reach? Which changes do you expect your book to make for both job-seekers and the wider workplace?
- What fundamental changes would you prefer to see in the work environment and job hunt?
Cathy Wasserman and Lauren Weinstein are co-authors of The Empowered Job Search: Build a New Mindset and Get a Great Job in an Unpredictable World (Admo Press, June 2021). Their shared approach draws from more than thirty years as career and leadership coaches, with significant influences from positive psychology, Buddhist principles, and Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication, or NVC.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
These were also popular: With Hailima I. Yates, Dissolve the Anchor
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post 5 Ways To Emotionally Prepare For Your Job Search.