Alec Baldwin, an American comedian, actor, producer, writer and political activist is Alec Baldwin. Baldwin gained notable fame in the 6th and 7th seasons of ‘Knots Landing’. Baldwin gained further attention in ‘The Hunt for Red October’, and ‘Glengarry Glen Ross’. Alec Baldwin’s most acclaimed role is through the NBC hit series sitcom ’30 Rock’.
These Alec Baldwin inspirational quotes are about life, success, and motivation to be an actor.
These are 20 inspirational Alec Baldwin quotes Quotes:
1. “To be in this business and have tremendous integrity and only make distinguished choices is very tough.” – Alec Baldwin
2. “I feel I’m two people: I have my interest in acting and I have a lot of other political interests I’d like to pursue.” – Alec Baldwin
3. “When I get onstage in a play, I feel very safe, very protected, very fulfilled.” – Alec Baldwin
4. “In the theater, you act more of the time. Acting in movies takes 20 to 30 minutes per day. It’s a great experience to act in movies. It’s just different.” – Alec Baldwin
5. “Success begets success. I’ve been offered a lot of movies now that ’30 Rock’ has been successful.” – Alec Baldwin
6. “There’s less critical thinking going on in this country on a Main Street level – forget about the media – than ever before. We’ve never needed people to think more critically than now, and they’ve taken a big nap.” – Alec Baldwin
7. “I wanted to be president of the United States. That was what I wanted. The older I get, the less preposterous the idea seems.” – Alec Baldwin
8. “In the film business, when you’re young, you just want to work. But when you’re older, it has more to do with who’s involved with the project – who you’re going to get in the boat with.” – Alec Baldwin
9. “Great acting can be almost a psychotic mix of self-consciousness and unself-consciousness. And that’s the terrible conflict. You have to be free to jump off into that volcano and you have to be pathologically self-conscious.” – Alec Baldwin
11. “When you’re with someone, you want everything to be great. And that’s the pressure that you put on, and what you just can’t do.” – Alec Baldwin
12. “Everybody I’ve ever worked with – 99.9 percent of the time, I’ve had a successful or very agreeable experience with.” – Alec Baldwin
13. “I’m a pretty loyal person.” – Alec Baldwin
14. “You’ve got to see someone at their worst and ask yourself if you can handle it.” – Alec Baldwin
15. “When I told my parents, ‘I’m going to be an actor,’ they screamed and wept and freaked out.” – Alec Baldwin
16. “You have actors who begin at a certain young age and there’s very little change in their technique and the depth of their performances; they’re the same 30 years later.” – Alec Baldwin
17. “You can be someone running…who is just a soaring leader of people. But if you don’t have the finances down, you’re going to have a problem.” – Alec Baldwin
18. “There’s a very high premium put on people who are good-looking. That’s a mistake. You certainly don’t make a career out of that anymore as an actor.” – Alec Baldwin
19. “For better or ill, I was very heavily influenced by men I knew who always dressed formally.” – Alec Baldwin
20. “When I’m not working, I dress like a surfer. I look like I’m going to come into your house and clean your pool.” – Alec Baldwin
Comment below! Which Alec Baldwin quote are you most fond? Please comment!
Addicted 2 Success published the post 20 Inspirational Alec Baldwin Success Quotes.